We offer a few A La Carte exterior and interior services as well as as Pre-Purchase Inspection. These are typically done at an hourly rate and on an as-needed basis.
Below you’ll find a list of our Additional Services with descriptions and expected prices.
While we spend a good amount of time cleaning wheels on the vehicle when performing all our exterior detailing services, this service is a separate wheel detailing that is far more involved and thoroughly cleans wheels as much as safely possible.
- Wheels are hand washed and cleaned
- Wheels are dried with proper microfiber towels
- Detailing clay is used to remove embedded contamination on the wheels inside and out
- Sealant is applied to wheels inside and out for protection and shine
- Tires are cleaned and dressed
- Note: Wheel Coating Applications available for an additional charge
Prices starting at $250-300 for four wheels
Headlight Lens Restoration
- We use machine polishing to remove haze, scratches and sun damage, restoring clarity and improving visibility
- Wet sanding is utilized if and when necessary, typically for headlights that are severely faded or yellow
- Paint Protection Film is applied to the lens to help minimize fading from occurring in the near future
- A durable Ceramic Coating is applied on top for easier maintenance and protection
- Note: Tail lights, fog lights and side markers can be added for an extra charge
Starting at $175
Interior Leatherique Rejuvenation and Conditioning
The Leatherique treatment is widely regarded as one of the best for thorough leather cleaning & conditioning. The two step process safely pulls dirt and oils out of the leather pores to reveal a freshly conditioned, soft leather surface.
- Interior is vacuumed
- Interior leather, trim and vinyl is wiped down and lightly cleaned
- Leather is cleaned and conditioned through an intense process using Leatherique products and all necessary tools
- Interior glass is cleaned using microfiber towels
Prices starting at $175 for cars and $225 for SUVs
Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Just like with a mechanical PPI, it's important to know the car you're purchasing inside and out. Our PPI service is a thorough assessment of the vehicle's aesthetics, which can lead to hidden issues such as repainted panels, heavy marks in the paint or defects from improper car detailing. Some of these issues can cause a big headache and cost a lot of money to properly repair, so it's always a great idea to have the car thoroughly inspected before purchasing. We inspect the entire vehicle, photograph our findings and report the following to the client:
- Paint measurements on all metal panels
- Severity of typical defects like swirl marks, scratches or etching
- Defects caused by improper previous car detailing like burned panel edges, wax residue, buffer holograms and other flaws
- Interior condition of leather, trim, glass, etc.
- Wheel defects such as clear coat failure, curb rash marks or embedded brake dust
- CARFAX check available for an extra charge
- Mobile PPI available, please contact us for a quote