A ceramic coating is much better than any wax or sealant you may have used on your paint. It's a liquid that's applied to the paint wet, then it dries and hardens forming a much better and more durable barrier. It lasts years instead of months and adds a lot of depth and gloss to the paint. A ceramic coating is also great for matte paint and it makes vehicle maintenance much easier and quicker.
Below is a video we took of a client’s vehicle almost a year after a 1-layer ceramic coating application. Select the HD setting for the best quality.
Since our clients have different vehicles, budgets and goals in mind, we offer 3 very simple coating options with different levels of protection and value. Each of these options provides something a bit different, but they all produce one significant result: durable protection with excellent shine. We offer coating applications for full vehicles and individual parts, such as wheels, glass and engine components. More information on ceramic coatings is available on our Protective Ceramic Coatings page.
Each coating application needs and includes our Enhance Detail to clean up and prep the paint properly. Some vehicles with swirls and other defects require more involved Paint Correction for the best results.
Expected durability greatly depends on proper maintenance after the coating application. A 1 layer coating can last 3 years with great maintenance, whereas a 3 layer coating may last only a year if the car is neglected. Don't worry though, we provide instructions and a list of products for proper maintenance!
Paint Coating Application
We can apply 1-3 layers of ceramic coating to the paint. We include our Enhance Detail before the coating application to properly prep and cleanse the paint. Some cars with heavier swirl marks and other defects will benefit from some paint correction. Recommended every 1.5-3 years. - Time required: around 1-3 days
- Enhance Detail +
- Paint is thoroughly cleansed with chemicals for the best bonding surface
- 1 layer of ceramic coating is applied to all the painted surfaces and headlights
- The paint is then cured with lamps and kept overnight to fully dry
- Note: Paint Correction may be necessary for paint with moderate or severe swirl mark
1 layer coating: $825+ for cars and $925+ for SUVs
2 layer coating: $1200+ for cars and $1325+ for SUVs
3 layer coating: $1525+ for cars and $1725+ for SUVs
Wheel Coating Application
Just like paint, wheels benefit from ceramic coating keeping them clean and shiny. We can either do a full wheels off detail and coat them inside and out, or just coat the wheel faces.
- Wheels are thoroughly washed on the car using paint safe brushes and chemicals
- Wheels are safely removed from the car, then we clean the barrels and brake calipers
- Ceramic coating is then applied to the wheels inside and out, including the calipers
- Wheels are then re-installed and torqued to factory settings
- Note: Another option is coating wheel faces only, without removing anything from the car
Wheels-off detail and coating: $500+ (4 wheels)
Wheel face coating only: $175+
A La Carte
In addition to body paint and wheels, we regularly coat parts like engine covers, interior panels and spoilers. Anything that you'd like to keep clean and shiny can benefit from a ceramic coating! Some options include:
- Carbon fiber parts that have clearcoat
- Engine parts that are painted
- Piano black trim inside and outside