For clients looking to do work in addition to exterior or interior car detailing, we offer services ranging from wheel detailing to headlight lens restoration. These services are typically done at an hourly rate and on an as-needed basis.
Below you’ll find a list of our Additional Services with descriptions and expected prices.
While we spend a good amount of time cleaning wheels on the vehicle when performing all our exterior detailing services, this service is a separate wheel detailing that is far more involved and thoroughly cleans wheels as much as safely possible.
- Wheels are hand washed and cleaned
- Wheels are dried with proper microfiber towels
- Detailing clay is used to remove embedded contamination on the wheels inside and out
- Sealant is applied to wheels inside and out for protection and shine
- Tires are cleaned and dressed
- Note: Wheel Coating Applications available for an additional charge
Prices starting at $175-200 for four wheels
Headlight Lens Restoration
- Machine polishing is used to remove haze, scratches and sun damage, restoring clarity and improving visibility
- Wet sanding is utilized if and when necessary, typically for headlights that are severely faded or yellow
- A durable Protective Coating is applied to the lens to help minimize fading from occurring in the near future
- Note: Tail lights, fog lights and side markers can be added for an extra charge
Prices starting at $100
Interior Leatherique Rejuvenation and Conditioning
The Leatherique treatment is widely regarded as one of the best for thorough leather cleaning & conditioning. The two step process safely pulls dirt and oils out of the leather pores to reveal a freshly conditioned, soft leather surface.
- Interior is vacuumed
- Interior leather, trim and vinyl is wiped down and lightly cleaned
- Leather is cleaned and conditioned through an intense process using Leatherique products and all necessary tools
- Interior glass is cleaned using microfiber towels
Prices starting at $150 for cars and $200 for SUVs
Just like with a mechanical PPI, it’s important to know the car you’re purchasing inside and out. Our PPI service is a thorough assessment of the vehicle’s aesthetics, which can lead to hidden issues such as repainted panels, heavy swirl marks on the finish or defects from improper car detailing. Some of these issues can cause a big headache and cost a lot of money to properly repair, so it’s always a great idea to have the car thoroughly inspected before purchasing. We inspect the entire vehicle, photograph our findings and report the following to the client:
- Paint measurements on all metal panels
- Severity of typical defects like swirl marks, scratches or etching
- Defects caused by improper previous car detailing like burned panel edges, wax residue, buffer holograms and other flaws
- Interior condition of leather, trim, glass, etc.
- Wheel defects such as clear coat failure, curb rash marks or embedded brake dust
- Mobile PPI available, please contact us for a quote
Prices starting at $150
*All services are performed only by appointment.
*Estimates for most services can be given through email or over the phone based on the year, make and model of the vehicle.
*Exact quote is given after a physical assessment and depends on size, type and overall condition of the vehicle.
*Paint correction, coatings and PPF services require a non-refundable retainer of 20%.
*Payment Accepted: Cash, Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. (3% fee for Credit Cards and Paypal)
*Cancellation Policy: A cancellation fee of 15% will be charged for polishing appointments cancelled less than 48 hours in advance.