While we specialize in paint correction, PPF/clear bra and protective coatings, we offer quality services to satisfy the needs of those looking for fundamental vehicle maintenance. From repeat clients seeking monthly maintenance detailing, to new clients looking to spruce up their daily driven vehicles with light exterior polishing, our Car Detailing Services have you covered.
Below you’ll find a list of our Car Detailing Services with descriptions and expected prices.
The Enhancement Detail is where our specialty starts to really shine, literally. After decontaminating the paint, we use a fine polish to improve light swirl marks and increase gloss. This will nicely clean up newer cars and greatly improve shine on cars with moderately damaged paint. For cars with heavier swirl marks and other defects our paint correction detailing would be best. Recommended every 1-2 years. – Time required: around 6-10 hours
- Maintain Detail +
- Paint is completely decontaminated using a clay bar, leaving a smooth finish
- Light machine polishing is utilized to increase gloss
- Paint sealant is applied to exterior painted surfaces and wheels for shine and protection
- Light cleaning of tar, bug and wax residue included. Additional cost based on condition
- Note: Paint Correction may be necessary for paint with moderate or severe swirl marks
Expected Price Range: $400-550 for cars and $500-675 for SUVs
The Maintenance Detail is a very important step in keeping the paint healthy and the vehicle looking its best after it has gone through our polishing and correction process. Done regularly, the Maintenance Detail will keep the paint and vehicle looking clean, glossy and shiny. Recommended every 4-8 weeks. – Time required: around 2-2.5 hours
- Vehicle is hand washed using sheepskin mitts, then dried with a blower and soft microfiber towels
- Door jambs are dried and wiped down
- Wheel faces and barrels are cleaned with appropriate brushes
- Tires are washed and dressed
- Exhaust tips are washed and lightly polished
- Light vacuuming on front driver and passenger area
- Tar, bug and wax residue cleaning NOT included. Cost based on condition
- Add-on services: Paint sealant $40-60, wheel sealant $15, rubber or cloth mats cleaning $5-15/each
Expected Price Range: $100-125 for cars and $150-200 for SUVs
*All services are performed only by appointment.
*Estimates for most services can be given through email or over the phone based on the year, make and model of the vehicle.
*Exact quote is given after a physical assessment and depends on size, type and overall condition of the vehicle.
*Paint correction, coatings and PPF services require a non-refundable retainer of 20%.
*Payment Accepted: Cash, Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. (3% fee for Credit Cards and Paypal)
*Cancellation Policy: A cancellation fee of 15% will be charged for appointments cancelled less than 48 hours in advance.